Membership in the Hudson Food Collective
Reasons to Become a Member of the HFC
- To contribute to the work that the HFC is doing.
- To help build the movement for local food.
- To show your support for the vision of a thriving local food economy.
- To be part of the collective intelligence, collective effort, and collective vision
Members of the HFC have voting rights at our Annual General Meetings held each year in February.
- 10% off workshops
- Select discounts off products
- 10% coupon for the Hudson Community Farm Stand
- Free screen print at the Annual General Meeting (on a fabric item that you bring with you).
**We reserve the right to add more perks as we go!
How to Become a Member of the HFC
- Care about the work the HFC is doing! Have the desire to take part or simply to support.
- Fill out the online version of the HFC Membership Form (below) or the printed version.
- Submit the completed form along with annual membership fee (currently $25).
- Receive your membership card.
- Exercise voting right at the Annual General Meeting and enjoy membership perks.