How We Work
The HFC works in 5 key areas:
- Education and awareness building about the importance of healthy food systems.
- Skill and knowledge sharing around healthy production, transformation, and consumption of food.
- Dialogue and discussion about the future of food in Hudson.
- Community building and networking to build the capacity needed to re-localize the food system.
- Project Development to support our vision.
Code of Conduct
We strive to maintain and promote:
- Respectful interpersonal interactions
- Tolerance and patience
- Open participation
- Sharing of ideas and experiences
- Consensus model based decision-making
- Collaboration and cooperation
- Creativity and innovation
- Adaptability to change
- Leadership by example
- Respect for nature